Keeping your children safe and healthy can be a challenge. Participation in our classes is fun and educational while tackling problems with movement, coordination and helping with body management and self-image.
How can we help?
- Early assessment and intervention for suspected movement and coordination delays – by a physiotherapist
- Strength and endurance exercises to help develop resilience and active positive participation
- Fun Ideas to integrate activities into busy lives
- Teaching balance, movement and postural awareness
- Includes opportunities for children with identified difficulties to participate in community fitness classes with other children in the community.